• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics Paper 2 - How'd it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
what variant did you guys do? was it easy? if u dont mind..can you please give a lilttle bit of hints?:D

Reaction score
hey can anyone tell there was a question how would govt maintain stable exchange rate ..? what will be the answer for this..?

Reaction score
Section B was pretty similar to June 05 paper. Could have done better if i had a little more time:(

Reaction score
it was basically about fixed exchange rate system, right??
yes,it was fixed exchange rate question,you had to draw graphs of how govt. intervene in market to increase supply and demand of pound in market to stabilize or keep the exchange rate in narrow limits:)

Reaction score
yes,it was fixed exchange rate question,you had to draw graphs of how govt. intervene in market to increase supply and demand of pound in market to stabilize or keep the exchange rate in narrow limits:)

yes, it was awesome. but the part b was a little tough. what did u do for that?

Reaction score
yes, it was awesome. but the part b was a little tough. what did u do for that?
I chose this question particularly coz in part a full marks cud be scored easily,part b was a little bit tough,it was in other words regarding the disadvantages of floating exchange rate to a country and inflation.was a little short of time in tht question..but Alhamdulillah I think I did well:) wau??

Reaction score
I chose this question particularly coz in part a full marks cud be scored easily,part b was a little bit tough,it was in other words regarding the disadvantages of floating exchange rate to a country and inflation.was a little short of time in tht question..but Alhamdulillah I think I did well:) wau??

hey same here, wrote about deflation, inflaion, uncertainity due to floating exchange rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.