• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics paper 42 Experts needed

Reaction score
Ok exam is coming up soon so anyone here. can you give me an idea...in section B, which type of question I should go for...12/13 Marks or 25 isn't the point...my point is questions from which area should i go for?
usually every year there's some questions coming which are very predictable...but which one should get most marks? Labour, or efficiency, or Policies etc? and if so, what should I include in my answers and which type of diagrams....
Any help will be HIGHLY Appreciated thanks

Reaction score
hey...can u help me in law of diminishing utility???full explain of it
well it just says that, The more you purchase a product, the Marginal utility you gain from buying that last unit decreases after each purchase...and it reaches a point where utility is zero...and if we still keep on buying that product, then marginal utility goes below zero which is termed as "Dissatisfaction" :)

Reaction score
check my answer in the above link...i got an A* in econ last year..you can ask anything you want ! Deadpunk.mr
thank you so much brother but there are some confusions, is diagrams NECESSARY in each question to get full marks? or is it something that is a BONUS? so can i get full marks in a question without putting in diagrams or does diagrams increase my chances?

Reaction score
thank you so much brother but there are some confusions, is diagrams NECESSARY in each question to get full marks? or is it something that is a BONUS? so can i get full marks in a question without putting in diagrams or does diagrams increase my chances?
Bro, diagrams are desirable because it gives clear signal to examiner about the grasp of the subject ..However, its though not necessary in some questions such as developing developed questions, conflict of macro econ aims etc....But leaving diagrams in questions like labour market, market structures or National Income may be a blunder...You may draw 2-3 diagrams but don't leave it...especially in P4