• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel IGCSE Human Biology January 2015 Exam [Discussion]

Reaction score
This forum is for any who is doing the Edexcel IGCSE Human Biology January 2015 Exam. Just discuss about general things about the exam. So just for starters does anyone have a prediction of what might come up?

Reaction score
Hey there! I am also taking Human Biology in Jan! I also wonder what will be coming out. I bet there will be stuff asking about food test as it appears in quite a number of years.

Reaction score
Hey there! I am also taking Human Biology in Jan! I also wonder what will be coming out. I bet there will be stuff asking about food test as it appears in quite a number of years.

Yeah that's probably going to come up. But the brain hasn't really came up a lot in the previous exam papers, so that may come up too.

Reaction score
Yeah that's probably going to come up. But the brain hasn't really came up a lot in the previous exam papers, so that may come up too.
Ohh really? That's also the weakest part of mine...... I am afraid that for the BONES that chapter it will appear other parts of the body rather than the arms.....