• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

edexcel is unjust!!!clearly fake!

Reaction score
they gave me a C in pakistan studies though i got 90 percent in mocks and i worked sooooo hard..everybody was shocked but still many believed i did something wrong..i gave for rechecking and it was pending though the other students grades were revealed to have not changed,,then next month a mail arrives at my house saying the grade is the same??!!!..they didnt even inform my school..i gave the exam through cambridge in may and alhumdulilah i got A* ON MY own and i didnt even study much for it...my hard work payed in the end..from my experience edexcel is only eating our money..they are cheaters..who dont even award A grades easily...

Reaction score
they gave me a C in pakistan studies though i got 90 percent in mocks and i worked sooooo hard..everybody was shocked but still many believed i did something wrong..i gave for rechecking and it was pending though the other students grades were revealed to have not changed,,then next month a mail arrives at my house saying the grade is the same??!!!..they didnt even inform my school..i gave the exam through cambridge in may and alhumdulilah i got A* ON MY own and i didnt even study much for it...my hard work payed in the end..from my experience edexcel is only eating our money..they are cheaters..who dont even award A grades easily...

yeah edexcel HAS become a cashcow plus they also removed jan exams and made the exams sooo HARD!!

Reaction score
we
yeah edexcel HAS become a cashcow plus they also removed jan exams and made the exams sooo HARD!!
we were the last batch from our school to give exams through edexcel..(islamiat,pk std and urdu)..and now they ve shifted entirely to cambridge..i suggest you opt to give your exams from cambridge privately or change your school..

Reaction score
Hi There!
In fact EDEXCEL is somehow mistreating students who worked hard. I wonder if i deserve so many Cs while i am sure i performed well in the exam? The most incredible things is that, there is a difference between the grade boundaries and the way they graded my certificate. For example, i have 84 marks in Chemistry. In the grading Boundaries 86-76 is C. Having 84 in Chemistry, they rewarded me with D which is injustice. I wonder why? You are not permitted to contact with them directly and i have no school to discuss about the matter.
i have 3 subjects with C and the rest lower than that. I have to re-do the entire exam which is time consuming and i don't even rely on the outcome. During my revision i used to do past papers and use the mark scheme to see how i performed. I use to get 120 marks or equivalent in Chem and Physics. 65-75 in Math.
However, i want to consult with you of my next step. So, do i have to leave EDEXCEL and register CAMBRIDGE? It is possible for to complain about this issue and what do you foresee the outcome? Can i continue with AS and A2?
The reason why am consulting with you is that, i don't have anyone else that could help me take the appropriate action. Hopefully, you will give me a good advice.
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
whatever you do do not go to cambridge for AS and A2, A-levels are harder in Cambridge. ideally you would have to give O-levels in Cambridge and A-levels in edexcel

Reaction score
whatever you do do not go to cambridge for AS and A2, A-levels are harder in Cambridge. ideally you would have to give O-levels in Cambridge and A-levels in edexcel

dont go for whats harder and whats easier..we should opt that board which is fair and just in awarding grades..

Reaction score
Yes whiteash! we are considering the fairness. So what do you think? Let me know, compare Edexcel to Cambridge. Thanks guys for your responses.

Reaction score
Yes whiteash! we are considering the fairness. So what do you think? Let me know, compare Edexcel to Cambridge. Thanks guys for your responses.

you can complain to their headquarters via e mail but it wouldnt even matter because they wont do anything,,edexcel s basically ''on the verge of extinction'' in pakistan as 90 percent istitutes are offering Cambridge which is a more recognised board and is straight forward and direct in matters of result ,studying material etc whereas in edexcel,the studying material is difficult to access..the past papers etc and the marking system is more or less confusing ..as their grade boundaries are differing from a mere 5 or 6 marks..also according to my experience Cambridge is a 100 percent better.:)