• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ELECTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i tHINk it is the time now to hold elections or polling for the new moderators !! as it is a li'l unfair with others if the moderators do not change each year or two !!! i hope many will agree !! and the current moderators should be nominating atleast 8-10 candidates !!! WHAT SAY PPL ? Do u agree !! it'll be fun too !! but responsibility is the key for the new moderators!

Reaction score
well no doubt the admins have the major right !! but it should also be the right of every XPC member :)

Reaction score
i tHINk it is the time now to hold elections or polling for the new moderators !! as it is a li'l unfair with others if the moderators do not change each year or two !!! i hope many will agree !! and the current moderators should be nominating atleast 8-10 candidates !!! WHAT SAY PPL ? Do u agree !! it'll be fun too !! but responsibility is the key for the new moderators!
you wanna be a mod? :O :eek: ryt? xD :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.