• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

emm help wid some chemistry..

Reaction score
yar first tell me for P5 that whats a draught shield??

secondly, why ammonia deviates most frm ideal gas behaviour, even thou its Mr is some tymes less then other gases.. :S

Reaction score
Ammonia has strong intermolecular forces attraction which goes against the theory of ideal gases..

Reaction score
yeah, draught shied - is in chem P5 sylabus....i came thru it by reading one of the MS, it was said tah tits uded to reduce heat losses frm a container...bt i dnt noe how.... :S

mak

Reaction score
urmm some sort ov laging i think :S btw which marking scheme ?

mak

Reaction score
hahahaha itss okk :D ub to jo hona tha ho gaya :p kesa hua tha paper ???

Reaction score
Chem was so Freaking easy. InshAllah my grade is secure.
Any Problems contact me guys. InshAllah I'll prove to be helpful.
Regards

mak

Reaction score
it was so easy :S nd i can't do such an easy paper so badly ever :S mine was pathetic :/

Reaction score
No way Mate. I Think it was one of the simplest papers that have been set up in a long time. (Chemistry is one subject that has potential to become, really freaking hard. You know many a times you don't even get what's the question about.)
But Nonetheless the soul thing that bothers me here, is that the marking shall be very strict. I hope we make it through.
Pray Mak. Have Faith.

Regards
FreeWays

mak

Reaction score
FreeWays said:
No way Mate. I Think it was one of the simplest papers that have been set up in a long time. (Chemistry is one subject that has potential to become, really freaking hard. You know many a times you don't even get what's the question about.)
But Nonetheless the soul thing that bothers me here, is that the marking shall be very strict. I hope we make it through.
Pray Mak. Have Faith.

Regards
FreeWays

Tum To DARA RAHAY HO :O WEll Awl i have iS FAITH :)))

mak

Reaction score
lolx yeah... i'm left with 2... 8th n 9th....Allah Karam Karay Bus :)) banda aadha reh jata hay in exams :p