• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ENGLISH 0580 PAPER21 IS DONE

Reaction score
well we are basically cleaning up areas and letting people over there know about our purpose ,i.e, raising money for a charity....so they donate for that in return + i mentioned that a lot of littering had anyways been going on in the city for a long time and people have been complaining abt its unhygienic state lately...so this act of ours even pleased the local council who also donated......

well that is great , why didn't you write this from the first time ??? hheehee this makes allot of sense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Reaction score
in the charity event there were three tasks, first why you chose this i wrote to collect money for building school but actually i didn't write what is the event
and how i planned this i wrote i made advertisements and some stuff like that and in the third i wrote it was successful blah blah
Is this considered off point ??????? Plz reply !!!!!

Reaction score
in the charity event there were three tasks, first why you chose this i wrote to collect money for building school but actually i didn't write what is the event
and how i planned this i wrote i made advertisements and some stuff like that and in the third i wrote it was successful blah blah
Is this considered off point ??????? Plz reply !!!!!

It will not be considered off point because it is a part of the plan. However, you might lose marks for not mentioning what the event was.

Reaction score
when i wrote my letter i realised tht i exceeded the word limit
so i striked it
and wrote it again in the blank page and clearly indicated so
but will this cutting effect my grade??
well i have no idea about that but they will of course read it but i don't know about the marks