• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English 1123

Reaction score
I need help. Although i know the overall pattern of the paper 1 (writing) and the syllabus, but i want help from you people to tell me which things should i prepare the most, i mean which things are most likely to come in the paper so that i can prepare them very well.

Reaction score
I need help. Although i know the overall pattern of the paper 1 (writing) and the syllabus, but i want help from you people to tell me which things should i prepare the most, i mean which things are most likely to come in the paper so that i can prepare them very well.
u want help in english?

Reaction score
so work on comprehension skills and essay writing skills.Also work on the language u use while writing.
use good vocabulary , idioms and proverbs.

Reaction score
^^ written by me, if it was written by my teacher, i'd have been too outstanding, I was taught my one of the best teachers I've ever known. :')
Anyways, back to the topic because it doesn't really matter.

can we pass the 500 word limit? The first essay "fear" is 660 words? :confused:

zem

Reaction score
hey guys can anyone please help me with the format for a letter? i mean the address ,date and stuff!! your help would be appreciated!

zem

Reaction score
can you kindly help me with the format for a letter? do we have to write the address?

Reaction score
Could someone please give me a suitable recipients address for formal letters (regardless of any specific recipient). Just give me a formal address, which is not a house address!! Need it urgently