• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English ESL 2015 MAY/JUNE ANSWER

Reaction score
Finally my reading and writing exam went good , which was on 5th of may . I would like to share answers with you guys , we all can help each other to figure it out what we have done in the paper and whether or not our answers were right or we are totally screwed lol .If you Having trouble to find past papers for other IGCSE subject u can visit this site http://www.igcsecentre.com . Guys check out the english listening 2015 specimen paper 4 by the following link https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzumkDfi9230WHp2MHFLMmlHQVk&usp=drive_web , once open that link just click to 2015 and the select paper 4 , luckily they also provide the sound track . Wish You Good Luck For Your Tomorrow's Paper :) A* ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
What was the answer of last part in note making
and last question of 2nd comprehension (4 marks )

Reaction score
What was the answer of last part in note making
and last question of 2nd comprehension (4 marks )
in the note making i m not sure whether i m right or wrong .. I wrote exercise place , gardens and last one i didnt remember ...
comprehension's last question was , tell four thing about a neil armstrong's character ..
i wrote bravest , friendly , helpful and last point clever ....

Reaction score
in the note making i m not sure whether i m right or wrong .. I wrote exercise place , gardens and last one i didnt remember ...
comprehension's last question was , tell four thing about a neil armstrong's character ..
i wrote bravest , friendly , helpful and last point clever ....

I wrote last point in comprehensive he was not emotional

And my letter was 230 words long
i had to write in other page. .. i hope i won't lose much marks

Reaction score
I wrote last point in comprehensive he was not emotional

And my letter was 230 words long
i had to write in other page. .. i hope i won't lose much marks

I had exceeded the word limits as well , but I don't think they would deduct marks for that if like your letter was like really good.
My cousin had once wrote more than 2oo words and got deducted a one mark of his letter. Though it was a really GOOD ONE.

Reaction score
By the way guys for the form filling Excercise there was a question stating
" Number of event vistor tickets : ................"
The answer was two so is it okay if we wrote in letters as in "Two" Rather than the number itself "2"
And for the vistors names wanted in full which were Jacqueline and Christopher should we say Jacqueline Davis and Christopher Davis
I mean the family name of her parents should be the same as her :p lol.
THANK YOU xoo
And good luck to everyone !

Reaction score
Okay so in one of the four points in the last question in exercise 2, instead of writing "he was brave" I wrote "he was one of the bravest people that (that other person who I don't remember his name) has even known"... Will i take the mark or should I've written "he was brave"?
In note taking, understand the second heading I wrote "semi-isolated people getting together" and "doing exercise together" as 2 separate points.. Is that right or were there other answers?

Reaction score
Okay so in one of the four points in the last question in exercise 2, instead of writing "he was brave" I wrote "he was one of the bravest people that (that other person who I don't remember his name) has even known"... Will i take the mark or should I've written "he was brave"?
In note taking, understand the second heading I wrote "semi-isolated people getting together" and "doing exercise together" as 2 separate points.. Is that right or were there other answers?

For your first question you would take the mark. Because you've said " brave" as for your other question my answer would be to you that it's the same point because both are referring to isolated people.

Reaction score
Is it okay if I had wrote that Neil Armstrong had been a private person.

Reaction score
Oh thank youu.. But what was the third answer in their note taking other than isolated people coming together and el parks near the lake?

Reaction score
These are two different points.
But they are correct points, so I suppose you would get 2 marks for that..but still depends on the examiner's MOOD lool x

Btw I wrote another characterstic for him which was that he liked avitation. Is it right?..

Reaction score
These are two different points.
But they are correct points, so I suppose you would get 2 marks for that..but still depends on the examiner's MOOD lool x

Btw I wrote another characterstic for him which was that he liked avitation. Is it right?..

Umm I don't thinks so actually, it shouldn't be "he was smothering", more " than he liked somtehing"