• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English ESL 2015 MAY/JUNE ANSWER

Reaction score
Guys for the form filling question can someone tell me what did they write exactly for the vistors names ??
The Parents Namess...

Reaction score
i wrote the ''mother and father Davis''
You should say their names which was Jacqualine Davis and Christopher Davis You should specify the names , But don't worry it's only one mark QUESTION.

is it connected to flying like that ?? i wrote as astronaut in the space programme:(
Yes In this way it is connected to flying.
The space programme isn't the right answer I fear :/ as the text had mentioned that this programme was before Teaching in the university avitation. So it was the last Job.

Reaction score
You should say their names which was Jacqualine Davis and Christopher Davis You should specify the names , But don't worry it's only one mark QUESTION.

Yes In this way it is connected to flying.
The space programme isn't the right answer I fear :/ as the text had mentioned that this programme was before Teaching in the university avitation. So it was the last Job.

yes i wrote their names but without Davis for the mother name

i thought the teaching is not connected to flying :unsure:

Reaction score
Don't worry, It's just one MARK.

How did you do in the other exercises if you did good , then there's no need for the worry!!

Hope you get an A**
STAY POSITIVE AND EVERYTHING ELSE SHALL FOLLOW THEN :') !

Reaction score
The first 4 ex was good and easy, even the writing but i messed up a bit in the writing section :(
Btw what was the answer in the the 1st ex which asked about items that are advised to take or something like that, is it the cap and long sleeves?

Reaction score
The first 4 ex was good and easy, even the writing but i messed up a bit in the writing section :(
Btw what was the answer in the the 1st ex which asked about items that are advised to take or something like that, is it the cap and long sleeves?

Don't worry, even I haven't done the writing so good as I had a time issue but as loong as you think you've done great in the other sections(The form filling, Reading Comprehensions Ex. ) Then you really shouldn't get worried and also don't forget that you do still have Paper 4 to do so try to do really good in this one to cover up the mistakes you've done in Paper 2.

Yasss you're right!
It's Cap and Long Sleeves. I wrote that too!

Reaction score
So
But the word smothering wasn't in the text , was it ?
Sorry i meant "something", that was a typo..

And in exercise one i wrote camera and water bottle as the items visitors are advised to get with them... Is that wrong?

Last edited:
Reaction score
So

Sorry i meant "something", that was a typo..

And in exercise one i wrote camera and water bottle as the items visitors are advised to get with them... Is that wrong?

I don't know but I don't think so as the text kind of highlighted the Caps and Long Sleeves more he concentrated more on these two as being the most important.

Reaction score
I had exceeded the word limits as well , but I don't think they would deduct marks for that if like your letter was like really good.
My cousin had once wrote more than 2oo words and got deducted a one mark of his letter. Though it was a really GOOD ONE.
They checked the number of words by counting words from first row and then multiply it with the total lines ...
and some words they dont count such as : a , is ,be and etc

Reaction score
Guys for the form filling question can someone tell me what did they write exactly for the vistors names ??
The Parents Namess...
I wrote her parents name . however i dint remember those names but i wrote their full names ..
DAMN as i went out from the examination hall my brain just wash out completely . looks like I got amnesia LOL :)

Reaction score
Don't worry, even I haven't done the writing so good as I had a time issue but as loong as you think you've done great in the other sections(The form filling, Reading Comprehensions Ex. ) Then you really shouldn't get worried and also don't forget that you do still have Paper 4 to do so try to do really good in this one to cover up the mistakes you've done in Paper 2.

Yasss you're right!
It's Cap and Long Sleeves. I wrote that too!
I wrote that too because water bottle and camera was essential , right ?