• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English ESL 2015 MAY/JUNE ANSWER

Reaction score
But wasn't the question: "What are they advised to carry?"
I didn't write long sleeves because you don't "carry" long sleeves or caps, you wear them...

Reaction score
But wasn't the question: "What are they advised to carry?"
I didn't write long sleeves because you don't "carry" long sleeves or caps, you wear them...

That has a point of view as well But are you sure it was carry??
I mean I remember they've said what did they advice them to have or something...

Anyway, hope your answer is right!

Reaction score
About that question, it was "What are the visitors advised to carry with them during their visit" , you had to write camera and water bottle, since those you can carry, cap and long sleeves are essential but they wrote Carry :L You can't really carry caps or sleeves. :/

However there is that question, about the ages and living ranges, In a 2nd question, they had written an example Belquis(or something) has people that live over 100, the other 3 examples, did you have to write about the age as in least middle age death percent, or you had to describe the place like a cyclic island?

Reaction score
yeah i was having listening today and it went awesome , i really like the new format of listening P4 its better then old one !
Yeah i also gave....
only in the second last question first part i didn't understand. . Except that it went amazing

Reaction score
i gave the exam
it was really easy hope you had a good exam

It was easy.

About that question, it was "What are the visitors advised to carry with them during their visit" , you had to write camera and water bottle, since those you can carry, cap and long sleeves are essential but they wrote Carry :L You can't really carry caps or sleeves. :/

However there is that question, about the ages and living ranges, In a 2nd question, they had written an example Belquis(or something) has people that live over 100, the other 3 examples, did you have to write about the age as in least middle age death percent, or you had to describe the place like a cyclic island?

Well by the end of the day it's just a paper. Not worth the stress.

Yes you have to write about the least middle age percent.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Paper 4 wan fine, although the last question required a great deal of concentration
Was the last answer safety/mecical or what?

Reaction score
Paper 4 wan fine, although the last question required a great deal of concentration
Was the last answer safety/mecical or what?

I wrote safety arrangment.

Btw what was the answer in the last part of the very first Task about the type of shoes ?

Reaction score
Which letter was extra in the matching exercise in the listening exam ???

Reaction score
Which letter was extra in the matching exercise in the listening exam ???

The choice stating " I would want to go to the country side but I can't go/theres no chance to go "
I don't remember the letter honestly but that's the phrase!