• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

english help needed????????????

Reaction score
can any one can post the some of the gud starting lines for the formal and informal letters????? plzzzzz help me urgent????????

Reaction score
informal:
start by an apology always helps ex: "Sorry i haven't replied to you lately. I was caught up with too many exams. Anyway,......."
and then continue with the topic.

Formal:
School MAGAZINE.....start of with a question...."Do you enjoy yourself in zoos? or do you oppose of animals being locked up?"
then kick it with a time fixer and generalization......Nowadays(time fixer), Scientists believe that(generalization)

and continue. remember always be confident!

Reaction score
informal:
start by an apology always helps ex: "Sorry i haven't replied to you lately. I was caught up with too many exams. Anyway,......."
and then continue with the topic.

Formal:
School MAGAZINE.....start of with a question...."Do you enjoy yourself in zoos? or do you oppose of animals being locked up?"
then kick it with a time fixer and generalization......Nowadays(time fixer), Scientists believe that(generalization)

and continue. remember always be confident!
FOR SCHOOL MAGIZINE WHICH TOPIC IS IT ABOUT?

Reaction score
Is this whats coming...................................................................