• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Help Required Immediately

Reaction score
Aoa, anyone here please help me out in English. Actually m a bit cnfusd abt hw to prpre it and gt an A in it:unsure:

Reaction score
Just write what u feel like for the essays. And make sure you write a story.. that scores the best marks. nd the story should be a happy one. for comprehension u just practice. for summary never use words in the passage. when i say never i really mean it

Reaction score
READ,READ,READ. Reading is the only thing that is going to make your English better. As far as your spellings and grammar are concerned I believe that it is too weak. So read to improve these things and after that look for technical tips

Reaction score
i need an essay on national unity and dialogue on the topic change in weather
plzzzz urgent needed
thanks in advance

Reaction score
Just write what u feel like for the essays. And make sure you write a story.. that scores the best marks. nd the story should be a happy one. for comprehension u just practice. for summary never use words in the passage. when i say never i really mean it

u said 4 summary nvr use wrds in the passage. the whole summary shd b in our own wrds????