• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

english help

Reaction score
should we make the para's in da directed writing considering the number of content points given ?? i mean of the same number ??

Reaction score
yes we should , but one point can also occupy 2 para's in case you have to write more .

Reaction score
in case of informal letter or report yes do make the no of paras equal to bullet points..my tchr told me that....but in formal letter no matter what u should right 3 paras only!

Reaction score
should we make the para's in da directed writing considering the number of content points given ?? i mean of the same number ??
In a report or a formal letter you can also make sub-headings that would help the examiner regarding what you have described in the para. So try sub headings too

Reaction score
I was thinking of writing an casual essay just to get in flow for tomorrow .. Insha Allah bohat aasaan paper aayega aur hum loog aasani say karleingay :) We Will all get A* Insha Allah :)
You sound so hopeful. I'm freaking out. I got a C in my mocks. Have no idea how I'll get through this. -_-

Reaction score
You sound so hopeful. I'm freaking out. I got a C in my mocks. Have no idea how I'll get through this. -_-

The only thing about tomorrow's english exam is don't worry about it at all, if you start panicking your paper won't go as well as it would, if you relaxed your mind.

Just go through your past essays/letters, get an paper, make a list of mistakes which you have made in your previous essays.. correct them on that paper, go through the list again and then write another essay and re-check your essay after writing it, to make sure you don't make those same mistakes again..

Insha Allah we all will get an A* :)

And btw i got an B in my mock.

Reaction score
The only thing about tomorrow's english exam is don't worry about it at all, if you start panicking your paper won't go as well as it would, if you relaxed your mind.

Just go through your past essays/letters, get an paper, make a list of mistakes which you have made in your previous essays.. correct them on that paper, go through the list again and then write another essay and re-check your essay after writing it, to make sure you don't make those same mistakes again..

Insha Allah we all will get an A* :)

And btw i got an B in my mock.
Thanks, man. I'll work on it. :)
Oh and a B is not that bad. Goodluck for tomorrow. :)