• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English! Help!!

Reaction score
Hello guys how are you all?
well tomorrow is my English writing paper so I, like, wanted to know some extraordinary ways' to begin a letter, speech, report, account and essay.
waiting for a quicky reply.;)

Reaction score
Hello guys how are you all?
well tomorrow is my English writing paper so I, like, wanted to know some extraordinary ways' to begin a letter, speech, report, account and essay.
waiting for a quicky reply.;)
chill :) english ain't that hard as people expect. you don't need anything extraordinary. Hope you found the paper easy!

Reaction score
chill :) english ain't that hard as people expect. you don't need anything extraordinary. Hope you found the paper easy!
yeah it was easy, I had not expected that it will be of moderate level as every paper in this May/June session are pretty easy today was my bio and finished it in one hour :/

Reaction score
yeah it was easy, I had not expected that it will be of moderate level as every paper in this May/June session are pretty easy today was my bio and finished it in one hour :/
don't intend to scre you but ever heard that myth? easy paper, harsh marking scheme. tough paper,lenient marking :p