• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Help!

Reaction score
AoA!

in story writing it dere a limit for imagination for plot of story....like u cant write science fiction or smth?? hope u understand my query as i dont knw how to put in another way.... :oops:

n tnx for helpipng! :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
W.S!

A well, mature plot is needed. Just keep this in mind that you're writing an O-level Narrative Essay and not competing with Mark Twain or Shakespeare!

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
AoA!

in story writing it dere a limit for imagination for plot of story....like u cant write science fiction or smth?? hope u understand my query as i dont knw how to put in another way.... :oops:

n tnx for helpipng! :D
W.S! Teachers normally recommend that you write realistic stories to avoid unnecessary complications. Candidates tend to get carried away with science fiction at times. Therefore, it is advised that you write stories based on everyday trials and tribulations. That also reflects a mature state of mind.
In fact, our teacher literally banned science fiction on her students. It gets too eerie and the exam topics are mostly realistic, too.

Reaction score
Also i heard no fairy tales are allowed ! :D
Science fiction yup dont write it,u may be better off making a story book if u are so interested !

Reaction score
The best way to keep ur mind clear on how to do everything on that exam is to get ur hands on the cambridge o level english revision guide. Do it well and u'll ace it.