• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Language 1123/22

Reaction score
Write down the single word from the passage/paragraph that suggests that 'very often other people got stuck too'.
Now, since there were TWO alternatives for stuck, the answer was bound to be TYPICAL. :cry:
No no it didn't say very often or even 'too' for that matter. That's the main reason I actually wrote rescue. If it said that, I would've left the answer blank, cause I didn't see typical for some readob

Reaction score
I just wrote about the tides because IT WAS mentioned earlier. Other than that, the PARAGRAPH from which the question was asked told us that Miles was going towards Phelps with the rope.
But he saw the pipe before he saw phelps bobbing head, and shribking shore was mentioned in the same sentence ad the former. Plus it doesn't add up...why would he want the reader to kbow that the water was moving inland? Well I dunno...I looked at the situation from his perspective

Reaction score
No no it didn't say very often or even 'too' for that matter. That's the main reason I actually wrote rescue. If it said that, I would've left the answer blank, cause I didn't see typical for some readob
It did say very often, not sure about too.

Reaction score
But he saw the pipe before he saw phelps bobbing head, and shribking shore was mentioned in the same sentence ad the former. Plus it doesn't add up...why would he want the reader to kbow that the water was moving inland? Well I dunno...I looked at the situation from his perspective
Jaan do. Ab September main hee pata chalega. :p

Reaction score
what bout the 'kitten' thing?
What bout first question of sec b , part c , saying why didnt he say anythng to hm in the first paragraph ? 1. He was stubborn and wont listen to him before cmpletng wt he desird 2.he had rubber band up his waist or anythng elz ?

Reaction score
what bout the 'kitten' thing?
What bout first question of sec b , part c , saying why didnt he say anythng to hm in the first paragraph ? 1. He was stubborn and wont listen to him before cmpletng wt he desird 2.he had rubber band up his waist or anythng elz ?
It shows that he was of a week and tender nature. Your second point is correct

Reaction score
Typical is what I wrote and most of my classmates and friends from other schools as well

Reaction score
They just might credit rescue as well but Rescue really doesn't makesense

Reaction score
Guys in the part that why did Miles remained silent when Phelp went under water q1 part c, can the answer be because Miles didn't want to hear anything from Phelp as sarcasm?!!!

Reaction score
And what were the two ideas which Miles had to rescue Phelp???, besides the old man pulled Phelp to the shore by tying the rope around his hips right in q8 part b*?!