• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English language notes ?

Reaction score
Alright so I'm in the same boat aswell..!Giving one last shot this May for English language AS level paper 1&2!
Ie there Any language freak out hete who can guide me nd gt my Slow running Train on track quickly then I'll be glad.
Thank u!

Reaction score
heyy can u help me with this 1
The local tourist board has published a leaflet to promote the hill of Mercury in an effort to persuade visitors of its attractiveness and facilities. Basing your answer closely on the extract, write the opening section of the leaflet (between 120–150 words).

Reaction score
heyy can u help me with this 1 plzzzz:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
The following extract is part of a speech given by Barack Obama (at the time, the future president of the USA), to his political party in 2004. In it he considers the rights children should have. (a) Comment on the style and language of the extract.

Reaction score
just send me some sample commentaries
tht is from specimen 9093 2014 paper1

Reaction score
The following text is from an online promotion for a cruise holiday. (a) Comment on the ways in which style and language are used to sell the cruise holiday.
pllzz help me wid this 1
and its specimen papers as well

Reaction score
OMG i need p3 and p4 sample papers so i can at least know what to write in that paper. can you please help