• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English language paper 2 dicussion

Reaction score
i think examman and me r rite. because it could happen that they wud make the long journey but would not be very likely.
anyways, Allah and examiners know better. ;)

Reaction score
yousafs c said:
i think examman and me r rite. because it could happen that they wud make the long journey but would not be very likely.

i cant explain it to you but you would be given half credit on this answer :)

the key words were possibilities and probabilities
altough you have explain well the meaning of possibilities but you have not explained what does probabilities means !

Reaction score
Prince III said:
yousafs c said:

altough you have explain well the meaning of possibilities but you have not explained what does probabilities means !
probability means something that is likely to happen. if something is likely to happen then u say its probable and i did say that it was highly unlikely.

Reaction score
yousafs c said:
Prince III said:
yousafs c said:

probability means something that is likely to happen. if something is likely to happen then u say its probable and i did say that it was highly unlikely.

in my opinion both are correct :)