• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English listening.. really?

Reaction score
How was the paper guys? Mine went really good.. was surprised at how easy that was x)
If you've got any questions , I'd be willing to answer.

Also, was I the only one who laughed during that pomegranate one where the guy said:
"Yes I know, I've been trying to extract my own juice .. "

Reaction score
How was the paper guys? Mine went really good.. was surprised at how easy that was x)

Also, was I the only one who laughed during that pomegranate one where the guy said:
I honestly did 50.50 I just wanted to ask..I wrote Squash Hall instead of Court..reduction 30 something% because they are less than 15 years..Pizza 2 for price of 1 at 7 o'clock..famous or ambassador ? shattered horns instead of longest...i think these are my mistakes can any of these be counted right :)

Reaction score
I honestly did 50.50 I just wanted to ask..I wrote Squash Hall instead of Court..reduction 30 something% because they are less than 15 years..Pizza 2 for price of 1 at 7 o'clock..famous or ambassador ? shattered horns instead of longest...i think these are my mistakes can any of these be counted right :)
its squash group, 2 pizza for the price of one after 6 30. famous. longest horns,

Reaction score

LOLOLOLOLOL

Reaction score
thats 83% according to last years grade thresholds its an A* since A* starts from 80%. i dont think they will change that much and if they did they will change to the lower because this years was harder than last years for sure

a71

Reaction score
thats 83% according to last years grade thresholds its an A* since A* starts from 80%. i dont think they will change that much and if they did they will change to the lower because this years was harder than last years for sure
I hope ur words become the reality!

Reaction score
its squash group, 2 pizza for the price of one after 6 30. famous. longest horns,
bro it should be that the horns grow directly above their eyes because long isnt that special :cautious: also for the sport player why is it famous not ambassador?

Reaction score
bro it should be that the horns grow directly above their eyes because long isnt that special :cautious: also for the sport player why is it famous not ambassador?
are you sure? you know, the image that comes in my mind when i think of "horn" is a normal horn over a dinosaur's eyes. i dont really think its that special?
so i wrote "its longer than the horns of the three-horned dinosaurs.." I hope they are both right. :(

and for the sport player thing, ambassador is not an adjective. it doesnt make sense when you put two nouns like that right after each other. *just my prediction*

Reaction score
oh i hate those stupid mistakes, what about the one about where are those fruits ( dont remember their name :p) grown in now? i wrote all around the world :cautious:

Reaction score
it was good,and yes i did laugh on that too haha.I have got a question like for English speaking my teacher told me that they have added 30 marks which count in the total marks which makes the English paper total of 150 marks is it true?

Reaction score
Oh my god. I wrote 2 pizzas for the price of one and it should be before 7 o'clock. Then I deleted the time part.