• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Notes

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
NO I HAVENT YET given the paper but i study from SIR AMJAD SIDDIQUE lahore he is one of best teachers of mathematics he and my cousine who just gave it in june 2010 told me that CLASSIFIED MATHEMATICS is best book for preperation of maths paper and the chapters told u it is simple bcs all these chapters have atleast 1 or 2 questions from them in every pastpaper u see!! :!:
@ANGEL OF DARKNESS i need to ask that can u plz suggest me that should i practise from mathematics book (1) 6th edition and book 2 ,book3 and book4

Reaction score
WELL if u talking about D MATHEMATICS SERIES d1 ,d2,d3,d4 theY are good but certainly these books have alot of questions above our level i mean cambridge level though they are written for cambridge but still they have alot of questions in them and since CLASSIFIED MATHEMATICS is a book based on past papers and u know past paper questions can never be above our level and from these questions u also get an idea of how the question comes in a paper so FOR ME u dont need to practise D book series if u have solved or practiced Classified Mathematics!!!NEXT CHOICE IS YOURS ;)

Reaction score
i dont think tht D mathematics is endorsed by cambridge . yeah i myself have seen many questions not asked in papers...................meaning more complicated ones.why do more difficult ones when they arent required ?(many students practise them too - ITS YOUR CHOICE).thus in my opinion book of angel of darkness or past papers are enough for practising

Reaction score
Rightly said but i believe that before jumping on classified, solve the examples and read the summary notes of the D series atleast to clear your concepts.

Reaction score
yes concepts clearing is the first step in mathematics u can clear ur concepts from anyhwere any book any website from where u find it easier to understand then go for classified