• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Notes

Reaction score
Is there english notes if yes from where can i find it or can some on give me

Reaction score
I suggest u to buy a book named "The Cambridge English Revision Guide" by R.glover,G.rodway,P.Shirley and H.toner it can be easily be found at bookshops it is a very good book,well written easy to understand and with alot of past papers in it.
BUT i would always suggest one more thing for english always increase ur vocabulary by practicing as many times as possible like write essays,stories,letters and use ur creativity and imagination and express ur thoughts more wisely. ;) Best of luck

Reaction score
YA REVISION guide z good...........but i dont know whether its also for new syllabus.read stories (not difficult ones) n extract vocabulary from means like newspapers,storybooks etc etc

Reaction score
thanks guyzs for help but i need to ask that is Antonyms or Syononyms Including in the exam or not?

Reaction score
For Antonyms and Synonyms read syllabus and if they are included they wont come straightforward but in a form like in a comprehension they would ask u to find antonyms and synonyms from a specific part of that passage OR they would give u some words from that passage and ask u to write antonyms or synonyms of those words!!!Hope this HELPS ;)

Reaction score
BUt about maths and urdu isnt there any notes for these subject and thanks for english help!

Reaction score
HMMMM for urdu second language WELL there aint any need for notes for second language i got some past papers of about 5 years of both paper 1 and paper 2 compiled..but i dont know how to give them to u BUT there aint any need for notes just practice past papers and solve as many as u can just like english but in URDU SECOND LANGUAGE u dont need high level vocabulary just simple word so basically u need to know words which match ur sentence it can be a simple word or a difficult one choice is urs but it must fit correctly in ur sentence and SECONDLY also read muhaware(idioms) and as u know syllabus has changed so u wont be given answer sheet for URDU PAPER u will be given space for everything and u must write answer or essay in that space given so practice on how to write essay,reports,speeches in 150 words and also practice them so u can learn how to cover all 4 points given in essay!!!BEST OF LUCK and if u like this dont forget to hit the THANK BUTTON :) ;)

Reaction score
what do u mean by what should i do man????? I told u no need for notes specially for URDU(SECOND LANGUAGE) just read past papers and solve them write speeches,essays,letters,reports as many times as u can and always cover 4 points given in essay and always understand what the question first NO need for high vocabulary use simple words and in LETTERS dont go for irrelevent details just concentrate on question and in speeches always dont forget to write muazzaz samaeen(respected viewers) after two to 3 lines. in REPORTS first make a mind map in ur mind gather strong points and start writing. for idioms read them everyday and slowly u will learn them u got plenty of time for preperation!!BEST OF LUCK

Reaction score
ok so thanks and what about maths which are important topics or chapters

Reaction score
HMMM MATHEMATICS well cover all topics as they all are important but basically TRIGNOMETRY,MENSURATION,ALGEBRA,TRANSFORMATIONS,LOCI,CIRCLE THEOREMS,MATRICES and PROBABILITY are some more important but otherwise all of them are important and for preperation of MATHS PAPER i suggest u to go for CLASSIFIED MATHEMATICS book it is best book for preperation of maths just solve all questions in this book and u wont need to do anything else but it will take time clear concepts and start solving this book!!HOPE THIS HELPS! ;)

Reaction score
NO I HAVENT YET given the paper but i study from SIR AMJAD SIDDIQUE lahore he is one of best teachers of mathematics he and my cousine who just gave it in june 2010 told me that CLASSIFIED MATHEMATICS is best book for preperation of maths paper and the chapters told u it is simple bcs all these chapters have atleast 1 or 2 questions from them in every pastpaper u see!! :!:

Reaction score
mathematics need practice. clear concepts and practice past papers or the book mentioned by angel of darkness............after clearing concepts the more you practice the more its good for you. :D