• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

english P2.....help needed.

Reaction score
Ayesha Navaid said:
rafae said:
Excess than 15- First 15 will be read
Make sure all your points are in the box. Any sentence fitting outside the box will be considered not part of your content points. Therefore, you can loose your mark.
so u mean that more than 15 are not read?????

examiner read all the points and mark em according to the content u wrote.!!

if u write 10 points efficiently than he may mark each point for 1.5 marks
if u write 15 point he may mark em givin 1 mark each ....

so its better to focus on material that u should include rather than the number of points... :Rose: :Rose: :twisted:

Reaction score
izzahzainab said:
is summary checked for the sequence of points as presented in the script?? what if we generalize the script without caring for the order of the points?
Yeah.... So you have to write summary from you points...

Ayesha Navaid said:
so we will write important one's as first first fifteen and then 3 or 4 more....hope it goes well.

Yeah...

Reaction score
People are right here when they say you can write as many content points as you find and only the correct 15 would be marked. I don't think space would be much of a problem because I wrote like 19 content points in my mock and they did fit in perfectly. Don't make content points out of any anecdote in the passage and write them in proper English and that's all you need to score good marks in this part of the English Paper.

Reaction score
Sehrish said:
People are right here when they say you can write as many content points as you find and only the correct 15 would be marked. I don't think space would be much of a problem because I wrote like 19 content points in my mock and they did fit in perfectly. Don't make content points out of any anecdote in the passage and write them in proper English and that's all you need to score good marks in this part of the English Paper.
ok....thankss sehrish

Reaction score
I am confused about one other thing.
Are we supposed to include the format when they tell to start your letter "Dear Principal"?
I've been told by two-three friends who have all got good grades in English that they didn't write the format of the letter if the Directed Writing told them to begin with "Dear Principal" straightaway.
Up till this point, I believed that you ALWAYS had to include the format. If you begin a letter "Dear Principal", it doesn't sound right :S. So someone shed some light on this?

Reaction score
Yaar be on the safe side write it i say u lose marks if CIE ka dimag kharab ho jae agar so what will u do then its better to write theres no objection on it if u write it,