• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Enjoy your LifE !!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
XPFMember I'd like to ask you something.
Is it wrong if we read books that are not related to Islam, but other worldly matters, like those detective stories, and stuff like that?
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

There's nothing wrong with 'HALAL' entertainment...If there's nothing wrong in it, then there's definitely no problem in reading it.

Do check this out, although it's not specifically for books, yet you can somewhat relate it to your case too!

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..!
Sorry to those who I didn't tag…
Let me know if anyone else wants me to tag them in such threads;
and if I tagged you, and you don't want to be tagged please do tell... (You may PM or tell in this thread.)

Thank u so much For tagging ...
And sahring this book....If I'm correct so this book is from www.kalamullah.com ,Isn't it?? Bcuz when I'm free so I also read Islamic books from here :)
I lovethem All... :)
Allah Bless u ...Jazakallah kul khairun :)

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb,

I'd like to share this amazing book with you.

enjoyyourlife1.gif

Alaykum salaam wr wb.....JazakAllah khair for this and the tag....will definitely read it when i get time inshaAllah...
It's in English, Urdu and Arabic... read it in any language that you are comfortable with..

Reaction score
Waalaikumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh! :)
Thanks for the tag. :) Actually I read that book.
You're right. Worth reading, indeed. :)
Bad Robot recommended me. :)
I'll say its a wonderful book and it taught me a lot of things I didn't know before.

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

There's nothing wrong with 'HALAL' entertainment...If there's nothing wrong in it, then there's definitely no problem in reading it.

Do check this out, although it's not specifically for books, yet you can somewhat relate it to your case too!

Jazakallahu khair for the info.
And btw, jazakallahu khair for the likes too.
When I logged in a few minutes ago, you won't believe this, but I had 137 alerts!!! And except for a few, the rest were all likes!!! And most of them were from you. :D