• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Entry Details..plz help!

Reaction score
I had maths paper on 16th may, but when filling out the answer booklet I wrote my name with only first alphabet in capital, does this makes a difference. My friends say the whole name should be in capital letters? I although filled my candidate number and other details correctly. I just want to confirm about the name thing.. I am worried plz help!

Reaction score
I had maths paper on 16th may, but when filling out the answer booklet I wrote my name with only first alphabet in capital, does this makes a difference. My friends say the whole name should be in capital letters? I although filled my candidate number and other details correctly. I just want to confirm about the name thing.. I am worried plz help!
i never wrote in capital letters in any paper...:eek:

Reaction score
Don't worry it's fine. I did that in my IGCSE exams as well and nothing happened although the invigilator told as afterwards to write in block letters. But from now on don't make this mistake again. :)

Reaction score
If its clear enough to be read. There shouldn't be any problem. They ask to write the name in BLOCK LETTERS as sometimes handwriting can be hard to read.

Reaction score
Don't worry it's fine. I did that in my IGCSE exams as well and nothing happened although the invigilator told as afterwards to write in block letters. But from now on don't make this mistake again. :)
yeah inshAllah I will try not to repeat the mistake again :)

Reaction score
If its clear enough to be read. There shouldn't be any problem. They ask to write the name in BLOCK LETTERS as sometimes handwriting can be hard to read.
Soon after writing I also informed the invigilator about it but he said its f9..And yeah it was clear enough to be read..But I suppose, isnt the candidate number/code more important then the name..Does the name thing really matter? o_O