• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environmental Management and History ebooks

Reaction score
I'm just searching for the Cambridge IGCSE® and O Level Environmental Management Coursebook and Cambridge IGCSE® and O Level History Option B: the 20th Century Coursebook
ebook pdfs if anyone has the G drive forum or a PDF file of them that would be plenty as I'm searching for them all over the internet and found nill

Reaction score
Environmental Management
If you studied those and went through the book, inshallah you will ace the subject.

Attachments

• EM notes by Mustafa Asif.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 108
  • ENV NOTES igse.pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 120
Reaction score
i am in a big problem because the teacher in our school teachers the old syllabus and i am writing the exam this october

Reaction score
so wait , bilharzia and savanna and the instruments used for measuring climate are also coming?

Reaction score
so wait , bilharzia and savanna and the instruments used for measuring climate are also coming?
i went through the book (unit 4: Water and its management)
and the only water-borne diseases you study are cholera, typhoid, and malaria. There is nothing(i assume in the whole book) related to bilharzia or savanna. I might be wrong though. I will confirm it and tell you.

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH,THIS WAS A GREAT HELP . WOULD U MIND SENDIMG ME A PIC OF YOUR TEXT BOOK?I WISH U ALL THE BEST FOR ALL THE EXAMS THIS YEAR! MAY GOD ALWAYS HELP YOU TO GET GOOD GRADES!

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH,THIS WAS A GREAT HELP . WOULD U MIND SENDIMG ME A PIC OF YOUR TEXT BOOK?I WISH U ALL THE BEST FOR ALL THE EXAMS THIS YEAR! MAY GOD ALWAYS HELP YOU TO GET GOOD GRADES!
AND ONLY THE THINGS IN THE SYALLABUS WILL COME RIGHT?

Reaction score
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY WISHES...

this is the cover pic
,20200512_212119[1].jpg
and if u need me to take pictures of the chapters or any specific pages, it will be my pleasure to do so