Environmental Management and History ebooks

Reaction score
Can someone please provide me the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Environmental Management Coursebook by Gary Skinner, Ken Crafer, Melissa Turner, Ann Skinner and John Stacey.

Reaction score
Can someone please provide me the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Environmental Management Coursebook by Gary Skinner, Ken Crafer, Melissa Turner, Ann Skinner and John Stacey.
i have the hard(black and white) copy of it...unfortunately it is hard to be found online...though i have captured the pages of the book...if u wish u may send my ur email address..and i will be glad to share them with u^_^

Anyways....i wish u Good Luck!!!^_^

Reaction score
i have the hard(black and white) copy of it...unfortunately it is hard to be found online...though i have captured the pages of the book...if u wish u may send my ur email address..and i will be glad to share them with u^_^

Hi Dear Nouran,
my email address is [email protected]
thank you very much. God bless you.

Reaction score

Please revert