• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environmental Management and History ebooks

Reaction score
Can someone please provide me the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Environmental Management Coursebook by Gary Skinner, Ken Crafer, Melissa Turner, Ann Skinner and John Stacey.

Reaction score
Can someone please provide me the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Environmental Management Coursebook by Gary Skinner, Ken Crafer, Melissa Turner, Ann Skinner and John Stacey.
i have the hard(black and white) copy of it...unfortunately it is hard to be found online...though i have captured the pages of the book...if u wish u may send my ur email address..and i will be glad to share them with u^_^

Anyways....i wish u Good Luck!!!^_^

Reaction score
i have the hard(black and white) copy of it...unfortunately it is hard to be found online...though i have captured the pages of the book...if u wish u may send my ur email address..and i will be glad to share them with u^_^

Hi Dear Nouran,
my email address is [email protected]
thank you very much. God bless you.

Reaction score

Please revert

Reaction score

Hi Dear Nouran,

my email address is [email protected]
thank you very much. God bless you.

Reaction score
Ok Nouran: You will have to give me access to your Google Drive. My email is [email protected]. Whenever I click on the link that you email me, it asks me to get permission from your to access your Google Drive. Thanks

unfortunately, I really don't know where does the fault falls as it doesn't show anything in my side....so if u know how to solve the issue.. I request u to inform me :)

Reaction score
Reaction score

Thank you so very much. My email is [email protected]. It would be much appreciated,