• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
:[ can anyone help me regarding paper 2 of EM?please oh please!
i am appearing as a private candidate without any guidance from the teacher and i am stuck on one thing, that the questions regarding surveys and questionnares are included in the paper o_O how should i prepare for that?any technique for solving'em? i find all those questions really difficult
my paper is after 8 days and i feel like crying right now. help please? anybody? :'(

Reaction score
Well im also appearing for Environmental Management in 8 days. I haven't even touched any book yet. I am thinking to do 5 years past papers only. There is nothing we can do, Even if we end up with a D, it's not the end of the world lol.. so relaxx!!

Reaction score
Well im also appearing for Environmental Management in 8 days. I haven't even touched any book yet. I am thinking to do 5 years past papers only. There is nothing we can do, Even if we end up with a D, it's not the end of the world lol.. so relaxx!!

lol you paid like 12,000 bucks for a paper, i want an A* or a A. I never aim low brother ;) but i just started with the pastpapers and the questions are flying over my head :(

Reaction score
lol you paid like 12,000 bucks for a paper, i want an A* or a A. I never aim low brother ;) but i just started with the pastpapers and the questions are flying over my head :(

Did you appear for Pak studies this year? If so i think it should not be some rocket science, my friends say it's basically the same. I didnot study anything for geography just did 2-3 years of pastpapers and they gave me an A. However the pastpapers of E.M are really really long! just looking at one right now.

Reaction score

A REALLY REALLY GOOD ADVICE!
I am also appearing this session, just relax and take a glass of lemonade, cuz this was also happening just some days ago with me. ALL THIS HAPPENS DUE TO TENSION, if you are done with the syllabus you don't need to be tensed! just solve 2 past papers everyday, that will work a lot In Shaa Allah. And whenever you feel you are not being able to do it, read Ayat-ul-Kursi if u are Muslim.

let me tag another person, aaa... umm... black widow, any info about this? or if I am wrong? kiya khyal hai?

Reaction score

I never touched an EM book, only skimmed through 2 marking schemes before the paper (paper 2 in particular). Went into the paper hoping a case study on Pakistan shows up. It didn't, though :p

Literally everything you need for Paper 2 is enlisted on the first page of the question paper. The rest is mere common sense.

Reaction score
Did you appear for Pak studies this year? If so i think it should not be some rocket science, my friends say it's basically the same. I didnot study anything for geography just did 2-3 years of pastpapers and they gave me an A. However the pastpapers of E.M are really really long! just looking at one right now.

yea i did appear and got an A alhumdulillah and A* in geography mock, nope it is not at all the same only 5% similar to pakistan studies (geography). yeah they are lengthy :/

Reaction score
I never touched an EM book, only skimmed through 2 marking schemes before the paper (paper 2 in particular). Went into the paper hoping a case study on Pakistan shows up. It didn't, though :p

Literally everything you need for Paper 2 is enlisted on the first page of the question paper. The rest is mere common sense.

you got an A? :O

Reaction score
A REALLY REALLY GOOD ADVICE!
I am also appearing this session, just relax and take a glass of lemonade, cuz this was also happening just some days ago with me. ALL THIS HAPPENS DUE TO TENSION, if you are done with the syllabus you don't need to be tensed! just solve 2 past papers everyday, that will work a lot In Shaa Allah. And whenever you feel you are not being able to do it, read Ayat-ul-Kursi if u are Muslim.

let me tag another person, aaa... umm... black widow, any info about this? or if I am wrong? kiya khyal hai?
yeah a proud muslim :)
you are exactly saying the same thing like my mom :p
haha well yeah i am done with the book and the syllabus but like i said paper 2 is really difficult for me -_- can you help me with the questionnares?
jazakallah :)

Reaction score
yeah a proud muslim :)
you are exactly saying the same thing like my mom :p
haha well yeah i am done with the book and the syllabus but like i said paper 2 is really difficult for me -_- can you help me with the questionnares?
jazakallah :)

just focus on p1 for now, you'll have more than a week after p1 for p2, you can practice a lot pprs in that time, and that will be more than enough I think. And yeah your mom says true :LOL:
I have not been studying EM for a month I guess, so I dont remember what difference do feel in both the papers :/

Reaction score

yeah well i saw paper 2 has less or no questions from the book but from the data provided on the 1st page of question papers and the question for example of oct/nov 2012 Q2aii) i am getting the wrong answer for it :/ not just this one but i am getting all the 'research-related' questions wrong.
ya Allah madad :[ just a week and i am hanging from the cliff

Reaction score
just focus on p1 for now, you'll have more than a week after p1 for p2, you can practice a lot pprs in that time, and that will be more than enough I think. And yeah your mom says true :LOL:
I have not been studying EM for a month I guess, so I dont remember what difference do feel in both the papers :/

shit don't tell me, paper 2 pehley nhi hai :O :O *heart attack*
shitomg, check the timetable bro

Reaction score
i don't get one thing, you appeared in EM?