• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environmental Management P 22

Reaction score
paper was good, except for the first question, i wrote instruments :p
MAN i need to read questions more carefully!

Reaction score
paper was good, except for the first question, i wrote instruments :p
MAN i need to read questions more carefully!

dont worry this paper is gone we cant do anything
i wish we could bcoz i made the same mistake as u

Reaction score
It was EASSSYYYYYYY :D Not as expected at all!!!
How to study for paper 4 ? o_O Im totally confused :S

Reaction score
It was EASSSYYYYYYY :D Not as expected at all!!!
How to study for paper 4 ? o_O Im totally confused :S

i have read the book twice now i am doing papers according to me u also should start doing past papers to get an idea of writing tech

Reaction score
i have read the book twice now i am doing papers according to me u also should start doing past papers to get an idea of writing tech
I actually did start solving but I find it wasting my time since no one's going to check it :/

Reaction score
see actually i cant tell u exactly but yeah if u r doing papers,read all the information regaring that topic and try to do maximum no. of papers this is what my teacher told me
so that u no the tech of writing u no like teminology way of stating ur views etc

Reaction score
see actually i cant tell u exactly but yeah if u r doing papers,read all the information regaring that topic and try to do maximum no. of papers this is what my teacher told me
so that u no the tech of writing u no like teminology way of stating ur views etc
hmm...its worth trying but i believe its pointless. I checked most of the past pprs and there are literally no repeated questions. :/
so im focusing on chemistry :)

Reaction score
can u tell me what do they mean by sustainable activity pls....