• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT!

Reaction score
hey i m also appearing in this session ------mine venue is aitichison colege-------
i guess there are very few people for em

Reaction score
Chief Examiner said:
hey i m also appearing in this session ------mine venue is aitichison colege-------
i guess there are very few people for em

my venue is also aitichison colege lahore but i am not giving ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT

Reaction score
It went well and I am an Aitchisonian, so naturally my centre was Aitchison too.

Reaction score
hmm the paper was a bit tough but very lenghthy!
tahreen u were with me in aitichison , oh whats ur pk number and candidate number?

Reaction score
actually the paper was way too lenghthy thats why quality suffered ...what
answer did u write to the qtn that
asked for how the plants are
adapted to survive in deserts for 4 marks

Reaction score
I finished the paper 45 minutes before time! Its answer was deep roots to get subsoil water, n leathery leaves to avoid water losses by transpiration. PK 226 is Aitchisons centre no.

Reaction score
well then your getting only 2 marks :( . you need to write 4 pts to score 4 marks
i wrote
- deep roots
-branching (spreading) system of roots
... to absorb more water even if ground water level is low
- succelent stems
- widely spaced
...to avoid competition for water
-thick barks
..to resist high temp

Reaction score
tareen99 said:
I finished the paper 45 minutes before time! Its answer was deep roots to get subsoil water, n leathery leaves to avoid water losses by transpiration. PK 226 is Aitchisons centre no.

You need to write 4 pts to score 4 marks
khair...what ans did u write to the qtn that asked for charateristics of plastics sth?