• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Epic blunder I did in today's paper.

Reaction score
In my accounts paper I did all of my Balance sheet with pencil. I didn't have time to trace it with a pen. Will my Balance sheet get marks or will it be neglected by the examiners ?
p.s the writing was clear enough and dark.

Reaction score
In my accounts paper I did all of my Balance sheet with pencil. I didn't have time to trace it with a pen. Will my Balance sheet get marks or will it be neglected by the examiners ?
p.s the writing was clear enough and dark.
as per rule if u have done that will pencil they wont accept it.
but have a faith in Allah, may be if the examiner is not strict then may be ..may be he can accept that cz 3 years back one of my senior did her chem paper wid the pencil and her ppr was accepted ^_^
its better to email british council cz they handles and decides such type ov cases :)

Reaction score
Yea i agree with @shinnyy sis ....
As for the rule they strictly dnt accept ........caz whn the time i ws doing my O lvls 1 f my frnd wrote her bio P3 paper with pencil and they rejected it ........
U better talk to the British council ......:D