• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Equivalence certificate

Reaction score
Do they stamp your original CIE certificates when you send them to IBCC for an Equivalence certificate?

Reaction score
Yes, actually they do. But it's just a small inconspicuous four-lettered stamp at the back.

Reaction score
I said I don't want them handling my certificates. I didn't say I wouldn't let them:rolleyes:
Who'd want it anyway :/ My seniors told me quite exaggerated stories of how they mishandle them. Call it luck maybe, my certificates came back in good condition.

Reaction score
They don't have the right to even enter a single letter on the certificate, only CIE board can touch them. Unless they ask you, you can probably sue them for stamping your original certificates but then again you don't want to mess with IBCC.

Reaction score
Who'd want it anyway :/ My seniors told me quite exaggerated stories of how they mishandle them. Call it luck maybe, my certificates came back in good condition.
I'll have a talk with them:)
They don't have the right to even enter a single letter on the certificate, only CIE board can touch them. Unless they ask you, you can probably sue them for stamping your original certificates but then again you don't want to mess with IBCC.
There's no point in suing them after my certificates are ruined. I'll have to make sure they don't mishandle them. Thanks for the info:)