• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Equivalence from IBCC

Reaction score
Hey guys i am really tensed as I gave A Level exams and in the result i got a small 'e' grade i.e of AS Level. Can you people please confirm me will I be able to get equivalence from IBCC with this small grade? As i got admission in Fast and Air University and they will ask for equivalence certificate on joining. And will this small AS grade affect my admission? :(
Regards

Reaction score
Hey guys i am really tensed as I gave A Level exams and in the result i got a small 'e' grade i.e of AS Level. Can you people please confirm me will I be able to get equivalence from IBCC with this small grade? As i got admission in Fast and Air University and they will ask for equivalence certificate on joining. And will this small AS grade affect my admission? :(
Regards

Umm... You applied to these universities without completing your A levels? I really don't think the IBCC accept AS grades for equivalence. You have to complete your full 2 years. Go to their website for more details.

regular user

<Awesome User>
Reaction score
Are you sure? I have heard ibcc dont accept AS grades for equivalence :/ how should i confirm??
you get IBCC equivalance for O levels grades n on bases of that you apply... plus normally unis ask u ur AS grades as at time of admission A2 grade (i.e. combined A level grade) isn't out.... (so no question of A levels eq.)