• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

errm maths

Reaction score
ok i wish i could have accessed this website somemonths ago!!man i missed
ok well
listen
i have no prep fr maths and i gt an D in mocks..Can i prepare maths in those 4 days like the days before paper..i am frm olevels..:(
can i do that??:( :roll: :roll:

Reaction score
It depends....if your basics are strong then it might be possible to improve that grade to at least B..but youll have to study 25 hours out of 24...math isnt an overnight subject ....but dont lose hope... pray to your Lord...and ask us any doubts that you have...dont waste any more time.

I sound like a bossy teacher, i know :lol: .

Reaction score
i just pray that ur guess go good..
like srsly does that guess paper works?:s
i wish it does*wish*
and i dun think so my maths concepts are too good jsut as not a big maths fan:s

Reaction score
inshAllah inshAllah inshAllah!!
btw i saw aapki fb prof!
i am a beaconite too:D:D
pls do pray and plus can u gimme the exact link of guess paper?

Reaction score
tell me one thing, im doing AS level.. I have a math paper on wednesday, now since im studying in India, the time difference between me and some other country giving this same paper would obviously be different. are we allowed to post the paper? of post a topic like one of these to get the paper before hand? or is it considered cheating, and will be pulled up for it.. i'm new to this forum thing man, and i don't really know what this is really about.. How is being part of this beneficial to an extent of us getting good grades??

Please help.

Reaction score
ok i wish i could have accessed this website somemonths ago!!man i missed
ok well
listen
i have no prep fr maths and i gt an D in mocks..Can i prepare maths in those 4 days like the days before paper..i am frm olevels..:(
can i do that??:( :roll: :roll:
Just make your concepts clear, and solve 5 papers per day...
do 5 chapters per day :)
Hope you get A :)