• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EVERYONE PLZ REPORT THIS PAGE.

Reaction score
first try to use english.. this is an international forum....
second as far as I know it is (Qatra Qatra mil k darya banta hai) literal meaning wd b sumthing like many drops join to make a river... :p
LOL..sorry xD
samundar = sea !!
darya = river!!

Reaction score
Even if this page is banned, there are many more. Situation on youtube is worse. I suggest you to ignore this stuff. Simple don't open it.
That's correct ! They r just trying to distract you...that's it try not to visit that type of pages...ignore them..that's the best solution

Reaction score
what i've got from watching the videos of the scholars they say let it be there and plz take some action if u think it'll be beneficial but if u think it'll worsen the situation like this let us just dont ask again and again to report coz more and more ppl will be opened to it and watching such things is also a sin... so for such case let us let it be there or else more and more ppl will view this page :) hope u got my point

Reaction score
uhh. pages like these ARE due to often bad action of Muslim that non-muslim can easily make fun of, did you saw that hijab cartoon.. of a molvi...
but it is so painful,, who says we want to live in prophet'reign and suffer the opposition with him... well just open youtube or facebook and you will be facing same oppositioon