• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Everyone ready??

Reaction score
HEY guys have u prepared everything for tuesday's isl paper plz share what is left or if u have done everything then plz also share as for me i have left imamat the whole topic except for hassan and hussayn plus my passages are left i will prepare only 10 passages and will leave ALLAH with his Messenger since they came last year will that be fine????

Reaction score
I have done everything but left Imamat except Hassan and Hussain. I have also not fully prepared 5 wives of Prophet and 2 Ashrah Mubashra.

Reaction score
Left imamat except Hassan n Hussain.....left all wives except H.Khadij,H.Aisha,H.Hafsa..........
Rest done all........:D

Reaction score
I have left passages,some battles and imamat(except Ali, hasan, hussain)...left all wives(except khadija,ayesha,hafsa)..only did 6 ten blessed companions....i am not fully prepared...hope i will be prepared before exam..plz pray fr me :(

Reaction score
i think passages is mostly from ur own mind............just goin through the content in book once is OK

Reaction score
thinking at that time takes a long time. i used to do that in e\school paper and it took me 20-25 mintues just for that singe queston

Reaction score
yeah i also wanted to leave passages but my teacher told most of students leave them and find the distinctive theme quite difficult since we have to find other surahs that mention same theme and then compare it with the one we are writing

Reaction score
if v have enough sense then v wld ve no difficulty writing distinctice theme.........by sense meaning good info of main theme..........:p

Reaction score
yup u r correct well i left almost nothing :p
but Falcon yaar if u see all the passages almost are same so u might confuse so better prepare them from home because other questions of 10 marks want more time and we waste a lot of time on this which we might regret.

Reaction score
not all immamat man they are difficult i did all wives and companions but left other imams except the first 2 and last one.