• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exam conflicts

Reaction score
Here's a hypothetical situation: what if one were to take one's A-level exam through his school and, at the same time, register for a private exam to re-take one's O level exams.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is how do you reconcile taking papers from two different centres? If I'm registering to take my school exam and registering at the same time for my private exam, how can I make sure that both of these exams are taken in the same PK centre?

Reaction score
ASSALAMU 'ALAIKUM bro!

I think appearing from two different centre shouldn't matter much. I remember one of my friends did that last year and he got admission in a university.

If your school allows you to enroll for IGCSE and A-Level exam, then why don't you appear from your school?

Just to clarify your doubt, contact the university you want to apply to and ask them if they'll accept your certificates.
I think they should because the papers are the same all over the country. It's just that your appearing from a different centre.

Hope that helped!