• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EXAM GRADES NOT GOOD ENUF!

Reaction score
Mr Yusuf,
It would be really kind if you read this article, and give it some thought. For many students who received their results, are dissatisfied with the grade they achieved despite their hard work and efforts. The result has collaboratively never been so shocking, and there was an enormous number of Cs and Ds!
This is an article, whether authentic or not, it must be considered....Thanks man!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-141039/Exam-grading-scandal-hit-100-000-pupils.html

Reaction score
I just read this article .....mine also dropped from a to b ..... I live in pakistan ....so are they going to consider students from all over the world?

Reaction score
Well i pretty much expected what i got. And i had reasons enough to expect wat i expected:p
Cambridge marking is hardly ever unfair. Its not like the results are rigged or something...its not like our crappy board system in PK

Reaction score
Well i pretty much expected what i got. And i had reasons enough to expect wat i expected:p
Cambridge marking is hardly ever unfair. Its not like the results are rigged or something...its not like our crappy board system in PK

but what about that article? how far is it true?

Reaction score
Hi, the thing is that i hv screwed up badly in AS Level with following
Physics : C
Chemistry : D
Mathematics : D
Computing : C

I'm retaking Chemistry and Mathematics in oct/nov 2012. I want to start my uni right after my A2. For that i need to submit my application before 12-Jan-2013, and the results for my retakes of Oct/nov 2012 wont be out before 22-Jan-2013. Please help because I don't know if they will wait for my A2 results which will come in august-2013, and their classes start in sept-2013.
I don't know what to do. please help. I m really worried here. :( Also can you help that what kind of courses i should be equipped with to give the entry tests efficiently? and will a good score in SAT 2 help in my application for university admission in pakistan?