• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Examination tips and Best of luck!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
bol.gif

Examination Tips:

1. Have a relaxing night before your exams.

2. Have a light breakfast: sandwiches, cereal or fruit (do not eat or drink unfamiliar things that morning).

3. Don’t drink too much liquid (to avoid unnecessary visits to the washroom).

4. Before you leave home ensure you have all necessary stationery—pencils, erasers, sharpener, and most importantly your exam slip.

5. Get to your examination centre at least 30 minutes before your exam begins. This gives you enough time to relax yourself and settle into your seat.

6. Pray, stay calm and remain focused.

7. Even if you don’t have the urgent need to, try and go to the washroom before each exam.

8. Listen to the invigilator carefully.

9. Read the instructions on your exam paper and if you are unsure about anything, don’t hesitate to ask the invigilator (that’s why they are there).

10. Don’t waste time. If you get stuck on a question because it seems difficult or confusing, move on to the next and return to the tough questions after.

11. Don’t panic. If you feel yourself sweating or hyperventilating, put down your pencil, close your eyes, take deep breaths, pray and consciously relax. When calmer, go back to work.

12. If you feel uncontrollably ill during the exam notify the invigilator.

13. Use extra time to review your solutions.

14. Most importantly, remain positive.

REMEMBER: Examinations are not the be-all-and-end-all of your life, they are just one aspect of your life as a student.

Reaction score
Thnk But u knw wat as da time is cumin Closer i M JUS GETTING MORE NERVOUS...Although its ma second appearance but still Nervous...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Best of luck everybody..I pray that we all succeed in this world as well as the HereAfter Aameen!!

Reaction score
Thanks Yaar!!

Just a tip : get up late if you writing a late afternoon exam!

Reaction score
Thanks 4 d tips n best of luck 2 u all ! hope to hear gud results from u all in january !

Reaction score
I always keep panic'ing no matter how much i try :evil: ill have two questions in the last 10 minutes and will panic and not be able to do either :cry:

Reaction score
@mimmi: You need to have a proper time management; like focus more on those questions you are able to work out than those you don't or simply which seems to be complicated.