• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EXAMS EVERYWHERE !!!

Reaction score
As only almost 2 months are left for exams can someone help share some tips how to start revising?? Help will be highly appreciated
Make a time table and divide your time equally depending on the subjects you're taking.
Like we have 7 days in a week! Allocate 5 of them to the books and on the weekends, do the past papers.
Start from the subject you think you're good at. Understand a chapter thoroughly, don't rote.
And at the end, write the main points on a piece of paper and keep it with you till the end. (like buy a register or something like that)
Like this you'll be able to revise each and every thing easily without opening the book.
Watch videos of particular things on you tube(About periodic table or anything).

Reaction score
I am also starting revision...going to take Pak. Studies, Islamiyat, Urdu and English. For Urdu and English, it's all practice. practice as much as you can. As for Pak. Studies and Islamiyat, I will revise all the books( according to syllabus) at least three times till the end of March and in the last month, I have planned to solve past papers. But your main focus should be only on syllabus never on notes or rote learning from books...You can download all the syllabuses from cie website or if you have them....that's best!
I take exams privately and I do not attend any tuition center or school...it's all self-study! The only tip is that you read everything thoroughly...never depend on notes! (they are for rote learning) the best materials are found in your books.
I will also advise you to make schedules for yourself and set goals, then follow them. This way, you will have an idea where you are heading towards.

HOPE IT HELPS
GOOD Luck for your exams !

Reaction score
Make a time table and divide your time equally depending on the subjects you're taking.
Like we have 7 days in a week! Allocate 5 of them to the books and on the weekends, do the past papers.
Start from the subject you think you're good at. Understand a chapter thoroughly, don't rote.
And at the end, write the main points on a piece of paper and keep it with you till the end. (like buy a register or something like that)
Like this you'll be able to revise each and every thing easily without opening the book.
Watch videos of particular things on you tube(About periodic table or anything).
thanks

Reaction score
Salam Alaikum Everyone,
I need help in urdu paper...i want muhavras to learn for exam and please suggest me any website or any book that has been published recently by CIE. AND PLEASE NEED HELP IN PAPER 1 FAST BCOZ I HAVENT STARTED PRACTISING IT YET. AND PLZ ABT THE RULES AND REGULATIONS IN P1