• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exams

Reaction score
I just wanted to say couple of things
First that expected math curve paper 2 is bettween 51-53 Marks tottaly ( only paper 2 )
so you can cheer a little people..
second for paper 4 math studt Statics, Transformation, probabilty as most of the exam is coing from thses 3 topic and dont miss locus and locus.... Map Ratio is 150% coming in the exam with many marks
Thrid i need a help in paper 6 chemistry in elemnts and compounds colours if any one can list them here or even few of themm...
hope there is nothing wrong with my post...

Reaction score
Click here for chemistry analysis , Paper 6 IMPORTANT

Sometimes during the exam you find a question that its answer is quite short and the space given is too much , that space is there for a reason , you could explain more information about why and why , because one mark is precious.. , also watchout for something like Word Equation in the question..... ¬¬ to sum up , Leave nothing empty.... Massacre the paper and watch out for the grammar , a word could change the meaning

Reaction score
thanks for the edit just hoped you would have correct my speeling mistakes there
i was just typing too fast than i didnt notice any thing so sorry people for this mistakes...
'

Reaction score
Pierre Samy said:
thanks for the edit just hoped you would have correct my speeling mistakes there
i was just typing too fast than i didnt notice any thing so sorry people for this mistakes...
'

You must train your Accuracy and precision while typing !! :p

Do you have any more tips and hints for Maths paper 4?

Reaction score
SuperXDE said:
Pierre Samy said:
'

other than the topics inculded and the math curve no and anything i will know i will let very body know it.
about my typing will it is alwys good and sorry again for the mistakles but u just cant imagine how much typing i have done in the last 3 weeks either on computer or manully..
yalla good luck sherif to all people...

Reaction score
Pierre Samy said:
SuperXDE said:
Pierre Samy said:
thanks for the edit just hoped you would have correct my spelling mistakes there
i was just typing too fast than I Didn't notice any thing so sorry people for this mistakes...
'

other than the topics included and the maths curve no and anything I will know I will let very body know it.
about my typing will it is always good and sorry again for the mistakes but u just cant imagine how much typing I have done in the last 3 weeks either on computer or manually..
yalla good luck Sherif to all people...

Toshkar ya Mi3alim :) , Keep up the good job.

Reaction score
-15 marks on paper 2 mathematics your still A.
-15 marks on paper 2 English As a second language your still A.
-10 marks on paper 6 physics you still A.

What does this mean?? 15 marks??? for english??? THATS WRONG!

Reaction score
arabiannight975 said:

What does this mean?? 15 marks??? for english??? THATS WRONG!

Don't bother yourself , just study and talk about it when exams finish -.-"

Reaction score
i found out there is a curve, its another thing there is a curve for 2010 , the none curve is for accomplishments

Reaction score
what do you mean by

Expected Curves for exams i took :-
????

Reaction score
Updated, chemistry was a cool exam, i bet i got an A on it , but the hard part was the stupid question before the last one. anyway Good luck, and about human biology for who study edxcel it was a good laugh because i studied only exactly what came on it i was laughing so hard i could of have gotten kicked out lol.

Reaction score
zaidowns sorry i am gonna braek a rule bt are you in SABIS system or which system????
excuss my courisness...
abotu biology paper 6 i have some good news whcih are gonna be told so soon people so cheer up and goold luck in exams...