• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Expected 2015 November papers. DO VOTE.

What does your mind says?

• Easy

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Medium

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Hard

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi all,
Its all about physics, chem and math (As and A level)
As November 2015 is a last batch of same syllabus since 2009. I wonder will the paper be easy or harder. As June 2015 papers were almost easiest till now will CIE guys make twist and make very tough paper or will let papers be even easier? :p

Do vote.
Hope its easy. :) (y)

Reaction score
we are in for a surprise. But im sure it is tilting towards the extremes, easy or really tough and tricky. BTW thats not really our business, we should prepare hard, and as SACARSTIC RETARD would say. Prefer smart work to hard work

Reaction score
we are in for a surprise. But im sure it is tilting towards the extremes, easy or really tough and tricky. BTW thats not really our business, we should prepare hard, and as SACARSTIC RETARD would say. Prefer smart work to hard work
hehe ;)

Reaction score
Hi all,
As November 2015 is a last batch of same syllabus since 2009. I wonder will the paper be easy or harder. As June 2015 papers were almost easiest till now will CIE guys make twist and make very tough paper or will let papers be even easier? :p

Do vote.
And who said June 15 were the "easiest" ?

Reaction score
Hi all,

Do vote.
It wasn't. Physics was soo bad!

Reaction score
I think it'll be pretty standard.

Not completely related to the question of the thread but I'd like to make this point here anyway: I find the whole "uff Nov exams are harder/easier" to be complete rubbish - overall, June and Nov exams are, in my experience having solved both back to 2002 for Math, Phys and Chem, reasonably random, mixed and same in difficulty as a whole. Even if there is a difference, what are Grade Thresholds for? To balance it out.

Just need to work hard and we can all Inshallah achieve what we aim for, regardless of exam difficulty. We have what? 3 months to prepare? That's a very long time for syllabus that we are already familiar with.