• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

expected grade boundries for As math p12

Reaction score
maybe if its around 60 then m on safe side :'/ cuz i know m gonna lose more than 10

I've seen A's at 63/75 and 66/75 for two particular papers, 2013 i think. But they were super easy. A lot easier than your p12, and easier than the p13 i took as well.

Anyways,i took a different paper from you guys (p13), any one here did the same? Any idea what the threshold will be for an overall A for AS? My guess is 90-95 which would mean that a 40/50 in S1 would be able to guarantee an A.

Reaction score
Yeah explain the differentiation integration question
You have the second derivative you integrate to get dy/dx + c then u equate it to 0 and replace the x with the value they gave u so you get c then u solve for both X by quadratic u will get the co ordinate they gave u and another one then u integrate to get Y and then u replace with the coordinates to get c then replace with the second X to get Y and there u go

Reaction score
So apparently the question paper for Maths P1 got leaked. There is a possibility of a retake...I don't know whether it was before or after the exam, but the photo I have shows the first page, crumpled up...That I know isn't allowed less than a week after the paper release. Any ideas what could happen now?