• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Expected paper of history!!

Reaction score
Guys this is my OWN expected paper of history and my intention to publish this is purely to help!!!!!!!!!

EXPECTED PAPER

Q1)b) Why did Sir Syed Ahmed Khan remove the mis-understandings between Muslims and Hindus. [7]

c) Was the weak and greedy characteristic of Aurangzeb's successors the main cause for the decline of Mughals? Explain your answer. [14]

Q2)b) Why was Muslims League founded in 1906? [7]

c) Was Bengal Partitioned in 1905 because of British wanted to counter growing influence of Congress? Give reasons for your answer. [14]

Q3b)Why did Muslims object to the rule of the Congress party between 1937 and 1939? [7]

c)Was the introduction of Government of India Act of 1935 the most important political development between year 1929 to 1935? Explain your answer. [14]

Q4b) Why was India successful in 1965 and 1971 wars against pakistan? [7]

c)Agricultural Reforms of Ayub Khan were the most important reforms of his domestic policy? Give reasons for your answer. [14]

Q5b)Why was Bhutto arrested and subsequently hanged? [7]

c) How successful was Pakistan in its relationship with Islamic Countries between 1947 and 1999? [14]

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Guys this is my OWN expected paper of history and my intention to publish this is purely to help!!!!!!!!!

EXPECTED PAPER

Q1)b) Why did Sir Syed Ahmed Khan remove the mis-understandings between Muslims and Hindus. [7]

c) Was the weak and greedy characteristic of Aurangzeb's successors the main cause for the decline of Mughals? Explain your answer. [14]

Q2)b) Why was Muslims League founded in 1906? [7]

c) Was Bengal Partitioned in 1905 because of British wanted to counter growing influence of Congress? Give reasons for your answer. [14]

Q3b)Why did Muslims object to the rule of the Congress party between 1937 and 1939? [7]

c)Was the introduction of Government of India Act of 1935 the most important political development between year 1929 to 1935? Explain your answer. [14]

Q4b) Why was India successful in 1965 and 1971 wars against pakistan? [7]

c)Agricultural Reforms of Ayub Khan were the most important reforms of his domestic policy? Give reasons for your answer. [14]

Q5b)Why was Bhutto arrested and subsequently hanged? [7]

c) How successful was Pakistan in its relationship with Islamic Countries between 1947 and 1999? [14]

Hey, thanx buddy. But i just want to ask, that in 3c, we will mention Simon Comission, 14 points, RTC's, Communal award and Govt act of india with conclusion that Government act of Indial was the most imp, right?

Reaction score
Boxfire, you won't include Jinnah's fourteen points, this is because it occured in 1928, well atleast I think so :p.

And yes, Govt of India act was most important as it again changed the way India was to be governed in the future.

Salman, how would you answer that question about Sir Syed, I mean like didn't Sir Syed warn Muslims to stay away from Hindus, especially the Congress rather than make amends with them? This is because the Congress was operating in a way which was harmful to Muslims, and they claimed they represented all Indians, whereas they were simply Hindu's trying to counter and omit Muslims from the subcontinent in all forms of society.

Reaction score
Hey rafae see the question the point u made tells that why sir syed wanted to tell Muslim to stay away from Hindus bt the ques asks why he removed mis undrstanding btwen both communities.

U could write.
1.He first believed in Hindu muslim unity (used to believe)
2.With hindus muslims could cooperate and live together peacefully
3.The muslims could make thmsselves a force to reckon with as there ideas could be listened and whatever both communities said the British would do as they both had cooperated.

Well u guys shud also understand that its not really necessary that questions with same wordings come they can be of different wordings but based on this/

Reaction score
i think the question of sir syed should be why did he wish to remove mis understanding btw muslims and british

Reaction score
according to many, the decline is least expected to come,
and the most expected is about languages.
Comparision of development of regional and national language...

Reaction score
boxfire1995 said:
Hey, thanx buddy. But i just want to ask, that in 3c, we will mention Simon Comission, 14 points, RTC's, Communal award and Govt act of india with conclusion that Government act of Indial was the most imp, right?

Yeah we have to explain these factors

Rafae said:
Boxfire, you won't include Jinnah's fourteen points, this is because it occured in 1928, well atleast I think so .

And yes, Govt of India act was most important as it again changed the way India was to be governed in the future.

Salman, how would you answer that question about Sir Syed, I mean like didn't Sir Syed warn Muslims to stay away from Hindus, especially the Congress rather than make amends with them? This is because the Congress was operating in a way which was harmful to Muslims, and they claimed they represented all Indians, whereas they were simply Hindu's trying to counter and omit Muslims from the subcontinent in all forms of society.

The jinnah's 14 points were in 1929 :p

ashiqbal said:
i think the question of sir syed should be why did he wish to remove mis understanding btw muslims and british
sure it will !! i will edit my post. :)

mastermindh said:
according to many, the decline is least expected to come,
and the most expected is about languages.
Comparision of development of regional and national language...

it is just a guess :p

Reaction score
i think these are the most important Qs after looking at the pattern for the past four years

i found out that it was something like this

Eg. if the paper was of june 2009 than the most likely papers to come are 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and maybe one part from 2008

SO our paper which is in 2011, the following years can come. practice these years and u will get an A*

2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010(only june, not november)

U can check this pattern the question is repeated every four to five years except for the oft repeated questions which can come in alternate years

the new redspot past paper's index can help u work out this pattern

HOPE I HELPED

Reaction score
overall i think that three questions will come from sec 1 and 2 and 2 Qs from section 3

SECTION 1
LANGUAGES and a question on aTHREE REFORMERS is must!!
a question on war of independence can come(mostly its causes or maybe its consequences)
mughal empire and eic will NOT come

SECTION 2
Lucknow pact can come.
the RTC can come.
jnnah's lahore resolution, iqbals allahbad address and rehmat alis pakistan movement
Partition of bengal can come (causes and reversal)

simla deputation,congress rule and failiure of khilafat movoement will not come as they came in Nov 2010 will NOT come

Reaction score
was the week and greedy characteristics of...........the main reason for decline of mughal??

lets see
-aurangzeb successors were weak. left affairs of state in hands of ministers who put there own interest first instead of the state
-extravagant and lavish lifestyle. emptied state treasury
-weak administration. vast empire so far off flung provinces became independent
-weak millitary. low funds, no disciplined army, no training, outdated weapons.
-infighting among princes. no law of succession. emptied state treasury

other reasons:
-attack from outer forces eg marathas in deccanand nadir shah. sikhs in punjab
-coming of east india company. they had vast funds and well trained army

conclusion:
the weak and greedy characteristic of Aurangzeb's successors the main cause for the decline of Mughals bcoz if the mughals had kept their administration strong, their millitary powerful and their treasury full, no outer force would have been able to creep and try to take over the control from such a strong empire. but the later rulers forgot that the task of running the empire was so difficult that u had to spend ur whole lives looking after it, and fell into a life of ease, so the decline was inevitable

Reaction score
disagree with you !! The succession dispute was an another factor and does not come in weak and greedy charactersitic !!

Reaction score
Yeah extravagancy is different then succession thing.extravagancy is abt fazool kharci and successors wala kisa is abt succession wars and aslo there is weak successors which u wrote i guess.