• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Expert Advice Needed!

Reaction score
Hey, i need some really good advice. I'm appearing for Sciences in May/June 2012 ,and i'm doing a course with
Sir Akhtar Mahmood - Physics
Sir Saad Hameed -Chemistry

The notes are really helpful , but i cant decided on what is the best way to study! Please help , i really really want to get an A* in these two! If you want to suggest sumthing please do !

Reaction score
yr i have heard sir saad hameed's name but can't really say sumthing about him but for sir akhtar mahmood i can guarantee you that he is among the best in phy teaching..thoroughly go thrugh his notes nd each topic u do with him do its topical urself..he will take tests at regular intervals nd will really prepare u for an A* for sure!

Reaction score
hey.......wake up dear

u have a lot of time to do self study.................the honest and true concept is...that even the best teacher's notes and lectures are helpless until or unless the student puts in his own effort to do revisions, sum up the notes and be regular in studies....and trust me it's gonna be really easy if u just put in a little effort.
i do self study without the help of any teacher's notes.
the only assets i have are my books,topicals, past papers, online lectures and my uncle who teaches me Accounting and Business Studies....trust me f u organize your time effectively...it will work out for u...and u have a lot of time to improve ur revision techniques and achieve A*s.......................................Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Re: hey.......wake up dear

hellcat said:
u have a lot of time to do self study.................the honest and true concept is...that even the best teacher's notes and lectures are helpless until or unless the student puts in his own effort to do revisions, sum up the notes and be regular in studies....and trust me it's gonna be really easy if u just put in a little effort.
i do self study without the help of any teacher's notes.
the only assets i have are my books,topicals, past papers, online lectures and my uncle who teaches me Accounting and Business Studies....trust me f u organize your time effectively...it will work out for u...and u have a lot of time to improve ur revision techniques and achieve A*s.......................................Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW HELLCAT WHATEVER U SAID WAS SERIOUSLY BRILLIANT. U are absolutely right..............it doesn't depend on teachers at all...............it depends on how hardly u work.............and how effectively u use ur resources as hellcat does.................hummain teacheron kai chamchain nahi banna chahiyae.
If getting A stars was like a magic we all then would end up in A stars...................but there is no magic in this world............this world is real.............world of real things.............real people..........................so i would say that there are no particular tips to get A stars.............the tip is generAL. :)

Reaction score
^^hmm nice healthy discussion. and i agree self study is the most important tool to get success. just be focused and don't get away from your purpose. Plan out a schedule and strictly follow it.

Reaction score
Hey, i need some really good advice. I'm appearing for Sciences in May/June 2012 ,and i'm doing a course with

The notes are really helpful , but i cant decided on what is the best way to study! Please help , i really really want to get an A* in these two! If you want to suggest sumthing please do !

can I get Akhtar Mahmood's notes on [email protected]
please help me please....

Reaction score
Dry the eggshells, and take out the movies. Blend dried egg shells into powder in a blender or mortar. Add to a 16 ounces of squeezed apple vinegar, yet use a quart to a 2-quart bottle, as the status makes a lot of frustration. Click here Weedpedia

Reaction score
Pack it into the decent percolator like the Chemex, and perseveringly pour over it the remainder of the alcoholic course of action.

Tear open twelve eggs. Place inside pieces of the eggs to the side for food use (store how you see fit). Visit here Mail Order Marijuana

Reaction score
The part is 7 drops of a 1/4 piece of sugar, 15 drops on a 1/2 an inconsistency, 30 drops on a whole bang. Then again the sugar may be mixed in with several tablespoons of water, and the drops added to the water. You can know more information about Buy Canadian Weed Online click here

Reaction score

Can you please give me the notes plz @sanimulkawser34gmail.com