• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Extra Subjects in Nov/Oct

Reaction score
Assalam o Alaikum !
I am preparing to give Commerce , World History , Sociology and World History this Nov / Oct session.

Anyone else planning to give any of these subjects as well?

Calling out on those who have given these subjects can you please tell me what books you studied from , how you prepared . Can you guys share your notes or anything you used that is helpful. I am doing them on my own so I would really appreciate all the help i can get. Thank you.

And for those who are like me , giving it it this Nov/ Oct we can use this thread to discuss stuff share information and ask questions.

Oh and anyone interested in being a study buddy we can do the topics together , discuss them , keep a check on each other. It'll be motivating and helpful.
could anyone tag the people they who have given or are going to give these subs. Thank you :)

Reaction score
I appeared for World History and Sociology last October November session too. But took online lessons that really helped.
Did Sociology from Ken Browne and World History from Norman Lowe.

I did selective study for sociology so like that took me less than two months.
Got an A in Socio and A* in World History Alhumdulilah. You could inbox me for any further help.

Reaction score
I appeared for World History and Sociology last October November session too. But took online lessons that really helped.
Did Sociology from Ken Browne and World History from Norman Lowe.

I did selective study for sociology so like that took me less than two months.
Got an A in Socio and A* in World History Alhumdulilah. You could inbox me for any further help.
Ahan , sure i'll ask....btw what online classes did you take?

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, i will also give it.
Is Sociology easy?
and what other subs are you giving?

Sociology is boring. Have an exam tomorrow, and this is like the second time since i took the subject, that i have read the book.
But i guess it's easy.

And, for now i'm thinking..

Combined Science.
ICT.
Commercial studies.
International Mathematics (IGCSE) or Mathematics.
Computer Studies.
Statistics.
Travel and Tourism.

And Maybe --> World History, Accounts.

Reaction score
Sociology is boring. Have an exam tomorrow, and this is like the second time since i took the subject, that i have read the book.
But i guess it's easy.

Combined Science.
ICT.
Commercial studies.
Computer Studies.
Statistics.
Travel and Tourism.

Woah MashaAllah. This many! Go for World history, gets full credits. I appeared for stats, got a C. So won't recommend.

Reaction score
But i guess it's easy.

Combined Science.
ICT.
Commercial studies.
Computer Studies.
Statistics.
Travel and Tourism.

Arent you giving ICT this session. Oct/nov me practicsl kuch khaas nai leek hotai
Bjt then again I think, o levels doesnt count much for uni admission, so why not break the sweat on other important things that matter.