• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

extra subjects

Reaction score
i am currently in 02 and next year i want to give two extra subjects. I have maths,physics,chem,add math,eng and comp
do u think it ll be wiser to give business and commerce with them

Reaction score
I think its a good choice because it will let you have more options for career. However, you can see Accounts as well.

Reaction score
bro, I know your problem, you are a bit confused about extra subjects so I am here to help you to my utmost level. I have given 7 extra subjects and got 2A* and 5As and will give 5 more extra subjects in October November 2013 session. That's why I know a lot about extra subjects. Don't follow what others tell you cuz I can give you the best solution......the easiest way to get As without studying too much! I cannot explain you here so its better that you should contact me directly so that I should explain you the strategy of giving extra subjects.......my contact is 03333126377. Feel free to contact.