• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Extra Subjects

Reaction score
What subjects are comparatively easy to give and dont require excessive studying?I have chosen Business Studies as one extra subject,but what should be the other?Commerce,Economics,Statistics or any other?

Reaction score
Environmental Management, Computer studies (u might need guidance on algorithms though) and Commerce

Reaction score
Whats the main theme in commerce?Maths?Or just general knowledge?

And environmental management too.

Reaction score
enivronmental management... is a bit pakao sub ,
u can go for eco , its intrestng, but a bit hard... and compared to that commerce is bit easy!
and u cant give stats as woh sir nov main de sekta ho ..

Reaction score
bro, I know your problem, you are a bit confused about extra subjects so I am here to help you to my utmost level. I have given 7 extra subjects and got 2A* and 5As and will give 5 more extra subjects in October November 2013 session. That's why I know a lot about extra subjects. Don't follow what others tell you cuz I can give you the best solution......the easiest way to get As without studying too much! I cannot explain you here so its better that you should contact me directly so that I should explain you the strategy of giving extra subjects.......my contact is 03333126377. Feel free to contact.

Reaction score
Environmental Management is an easy and interesting subject to be opted as additional one.

Reaction score
But then you also have to study world geography in order to get A*. SO when you study WOrld geography you can also give its examination so they will become two. MOreover, then you will also be able to give travel and tourism. Thats what I did. I have many combinations like this , so you can contact me directly if you want further assistance.