• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Extra $ubjects

Reaction score
I am thinking of taking 2-3 extra subjects for the next session.My initial 3,Urdu B,P.St and Islamiat are just about done and next year I'm gonna give English,Math,Chemistry,Physics,Biology.

I have heard that business studies is easy so i am going to take that for certain.

Any other comparatively easy subjects in which i can get an A* easily?I'm not too good at anything but an all-rounder,so i get around 90+ in every subject.Keeping that in mind,can you guys tell me any easy subjects?

Thanks

Reaction score
I am thinking of taking 2-3 extra subjects for the next session.My initial 3,Urdu B,P.St and Islamiat are just about done and next year I'm gonna give English,Math,Chemistry,Physics,Biology.

I have heard that business studies is easy so i am going to take that for certain.

Any other comparatively easy subjects in which i can get an A* easily?I'm not too good at anything but an all-rounder,so i get around 90+ in every subject.Keeping that in mind,can you guys tell me any easy subjects?

Thanks
you can take add math (4037), if u dont have it......its very difficult but interesting sub.
for easy subs, u can take Statistics and, if u have interest in comp, ICT - both are very very easy. ;)

Reaction score
you can take add math (4037), if u dont have it......its very difficult but interesting sub.
for easy subs, u can take Statistics and, if u have interest in comp, ICT - both are very very easy. ;)
What about accounting?Is it easy?

Reaction score
If you just want an A*, then Statistics and Environmental Management are probably the best extras for you.

Reaction score
does anyone have evm 2013 paper ?????:eek::cry:....my exam are in a few days !!!!!

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me if Business Studies O'Levels can be done in two weeks by learning from the Purple Karen Borrington book? Please help asap. :) And if anyone has given Travel and Tourism then please tell if it can be done in a week and if it is easy? Thankyou.

Reaction score
It's mostly general stuff about earthquakes,pollution and population etc. You will have covered about 30% of the syllabus already in Pak Studies P2.
Dont go for Environmental Management coz its pretty much useless.Its better to go for stats(Me thinking about it too) and as ur a Bio student, why dont u go for Human bio?

Reaction score
Dont go for Environmental Management coz its pretty much useless.Its better to go for stats(Me thinking about it too) and as ur a Bio student, why dont u go for Human bio?

''Human and Social Biology''' can be given along with Simple Biology?
I heard it can't be. :/
I'm confused!

Reaction score
Brother I also was thinkin to give Human and Social Biology.But i later heard that Simple Biology and Human ND social biology cant be given a8 THE same time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So we have to give papers in 3 seatings.but this would hv a bad impact on ur calibar.